Sunday, May 3, 2015

First steps

So let's just begin. But before that i must clear some things. This is my first blog, i'm not a huge blogger. I'm not that type of a guy who just shares every moment of his life. Facebook? Actually i'm just there. I swipe through the posts once a day and sometimes i'm posting some music or something funny but thats it.
But i'm about to change that. I thought it might be good if i start to write a blog. About what? About what i'm doing right now and it's to learn some coding. More specifically the language of the web. Including the basics as HTML and CSS then the more epic stuff with the front-end and back-end development (JQuery, PHP, AJAX, JSON, SQL).
So maybe it'll be not so interesting for those who already working in this area for years, but i hope that i can find the way to the people they're in the same situation as i am right now. I'd like to motivate them as well (ok, let's be honest only motivate because from me they could'nt learn that much). That'll be also a good way for me to track my learning process.
I think i'll post some other things so it won't be that boring. Something about my hobbies. I'm a guitar player and i have a metal band. But my musical interest includes also the orchestral music and i'm into composing more or less (i'm trying to upgrade my skills in that). Other than that i also like to workout, which i do almost 2 years now. Since than it became a part of my life.
So i'd like to show and prove that with so much activities (and of course next to a fulltime job) you can learn new things and move forward.
Thats it for now. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment